Network Technologies and Security Systems
If your operations are confronted with security problems/concerns, or
network technologies needed to streamline your business processes, SSAI will be able to provide you with cost effective solutions.
SSAI's Network Technologies services are fully complimentary to our Security
Systems services. We are highly experienced with LANs and WANs, and can meet
your needs for:
- Custom Software -- Server / Work Station integration with
design and installation of full services including file services, print
services, data base services, message services, and application services.
- Training -- Software and Operations.
- Risk Analysis and Contingency Planning -- To military,
government, and FIPS standards.
- LAN / WAN design, layout, installation and support -- Our
staff can provide custom installations for even the most challenging
operational environments - field, factory, office. We can overcome site
problems with fiber wire or wireless solutions. We provide network architectures
with the necessary departmental integrated operations, and yet
interface each of your departments into the organizational network to ensure
overall operational efficiencies and the desired results.
- Operations -- We provide Information / Operations Center
support, and can fully support your system until your staff is completely
trained to insure seamless, un-interrupted operation of your network system.
SSAI provides a full compliment of Security
Systems services that span INFOSEC / COMSEC / COMPUSEC. Our experience includes
services for C4I trade studies and secure LAN / WAN engineering - concept to
installation / operation. We can provide hands-on, study, design and
implementation of tailored Security Systems. This includes:
- Trade studies -- Selecting this best solution.
- C++/Ada client/server software development.
- Network design
- Secure network devices operations and integration.
- National agencies interfaces.
- NSA 81-3, Rainbow Series, FIPS, ISO, etc.