Weapons and Countermeasures
SSAI can provide a full complement of weapons and countermeasures
simulations. Simulation capabilities include:
- Surface to air (SAM) missiles - Various seekers - IR, MMW and Radar.
- Anti-Ballistic (non-nuclear) Missiles - Surface radar to missile warhead
- Countermeasures includes simulated missile detection using RHAW or IR
Missile Warning Systems, as well as chaff and flare decoy deployments (automatic
and crew initiated).
- Lethality analyses - theoretical to simulation experiment to flight data
- Anti-aircraft artillery (AAA).
- For aircraft launched Smart and Dumb Weapons - crew controls and delivery